We are excited to release our latest client case study illustrating how our QuickBooks cloud computing solution helped a small non-profit organization experience IT cost savings and gain staffing flexibility via a distributed work force with anytime/anywhere data and file access. The case study features the Pennsylvania Advocacy and Resources for Autism and Intellectual Disabilities (PAR), an organization providing support for member organizations that deliver $1.7 billion in autism and intellectual disability services statewide. PAR recently completed a transition from on premise to cloud-based bookkeeping and accounting using Swizznet’s QuickBooks Hosting for Business platform.
Our cloud QuickBooks solution can help non-profits by:
- reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) compared to on-premise systems
- reducing training costs
- enhancing data security via redundancy and lowered risk of theft
- reducing maintenance costs (i.e., software updates are automatically installed)
- increasing accessibility with data access via any computer (including public kiosks) or any mobile device
- adding scalability, letting systems expand to match organizational growth
Read the full case study here.