QuickBooks 2019 highlights the fact that Intuit continues to innovate and invest in the QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise desktop software.
In taking a look back at 2018 some of the new features included:
Search in chart of accounts
Cash accrual toggle on report
Past due stamp on invoice
Payroll liability reminder
Building on those great enhancements QuickBooks 2019 will include:
- Enhanced inventory functionality which features a new filter to include / exclude inactive inventory items gives an up-to-date assessment of inventory
- Ability to track invoice status at a glance will provide real-time visibility of invoice statuses to expedite collections
- Improved IIF import functionality
- Data file optimization - Ability to reliably and significantly reduce file size without deleting data
- Link unpaid bills to checks to easily manage payments
- Simplified 1-click transfer of credits across customer jobs
- Enhanced Pick, Pack and Ship (Enterprise - Platinum only)
Our 2019 licenses will be arriving soon. Once we receive the new edition our engineering team will be working to get that added to the system and we will update customers as soon as it's available.
Considering upgrading? We have a Labor Day sale on QB 2018 - if you buy now you can get the 2019 version for no additional cost.