Hosted QuickBooks Tip of the Week: Renaming Undeposited Funds Account
Have you ever wanted to change the name of the Undeposited Funds Account to make more sense (something like “Money Ready for Bank Deposit” or “Money to Take to the Bank”)?
Follow these simple steps to rename the account:
- Open your QuickBooks file
- Open the Chart of Accounts (CTRL-A)
- Select the Undeposited Funds Account
- (CTRL-E) Open the Edit Account dialog box
- Type in the new name of the account
- Click Save & Close
Please tune in to next week’s QuickBooks tip.