Hosted QuickBooks Tip of the Week – How to Change the Default Message when Emailing forms from QuickBooks
Want to customize the message that customers or vendor’s receive when you email them forms from QuickBooks? No problem! Here’s how:
- First, open your file in QuickBooks
- Select the Edit>Preferences Menu item
- Click on Send Forms>Company Preferences
- Choose the type of form (Examples: Invoice, Estimate, Statement)
- Click the drop-down menu to change the salutation (Dear or To) and the format (, and so on) of the customer’s name.
- Edit the default message as needed (Click anywhere in the text and enter your changes)
- Click OK
Please tune in to next week’s QuickBooks tip.