Hosted QuickBooks Tip of the Week: Setup the Citrix Receiver on your Computer (both Mac and PC) for Easy Access to Your Apps
Instead of logging into Swizznet via a web browser, you can setup the Citrix Receiver Program on your computer to launch your Swizznet applications.
To setup the Citrix Receiver:
- Open the Citrix Receiver Program
- When the program prompts for your work email or server address – enter https://portal.swizznet.com and click Next.
- Enter the Domain\Username and Password – the Domain is Swizznet and use your Swizznet Username and Password and click Log On. You can click Remember my password if you choose to.
- Click the + to add your applications.
- Click on All Applications and then click on the Applications you would like to add to the Receiver.
- Click on the application you would like to launch.
To setup an icon on your taskbar:
- For Windows 7 users, click Start>All Programs locate your QuickBooks icon at the top and right click and click Pin to Taskbar.
- For Windows 8 users, find your QuickBooks icon in your Apps and right click and click Pin to Taskbar.