Think buying a server is just a one-time cost? Think again! In this webinar, we’ll outline the hidden costs of setting up and maintaining an on-premise server vs the low monthly cost of a private cloud server on Swizznet.
- Anytime, Anywhere. You need a solution that will give you reliable access from anywhere in the world, at any time. On-premise solutions limit you to working behind your desk and/or limited device compatibility. In contrast, the cloud offers anytime, anywhere access, on any device – without additional fees.
- Obsessive Support®. An on-premise server comes with limited or zero support – adding support can be costly and response times are slow or only during business hours. In the cloud with Swizznet, you have Obsessive Support® 24/7/365.
- Lock-Solid Security. On-premise servers are vulnerable to hackers and thieves. Swizznet’s private cloud servers are deployed on the premier Azure or Google cloud infrastructure and protect your data with enterprise-grade ramsomware protection and security.
- Scale. On-premise servers can turn into a nightmare if you have to re-configure to meet changing resource requirements for your Sage software. Turn those out of control capital expenditures into operating expenses with one low monthly cost and no long term contracts. With Swizznet, your cloud grows with you, so you can scale up or down to meet your changing business needs.
- Always On. Your data should be protected and available all day, every day to meet your business needs. With a local server you have to worry about the headaches of backups and unexpected downtime. With a private cloud on Swizznet, you have a 99.95% up-time guarantee, automated nightly backups and geo-resiliency for maximum reliability.