Hosted QuickBooks Tip of the Week: Saving Your Settings in QuickBooks
To ensure your settings are holding between sessions with our QuickBooks hosting you’ll want to first check the following setting:
- Open QuickBooks and go to Edit>Preferences
- Be sure the box for Keep QuickBooks running for quick startups is Unchecked
- Click Ok to save the setting.
One of the most important and easiest changes to the way you use QuickBooks within Swizznet is the way you close out of your QuickBooks application. By simply selecting File>Exit to close out of QuickBooks you can save many of your important QuickBooks user profile information such as:
- The last printer setting for your forms
- The last company file you were logged into
- No need to input your QuickBooks username, just your password
- Your default form settings for invoices, estimates, purchase orders and other forms as well
- Email settings
We always recommend this procedure when exiting your QuickBooks file. It can be a great time saving feature.
Please tune in next week for more tips and tricks for using QuickBooks on Swizznet.